We kicked off Halloween with a visit to the Pumpkin Patch...
Who needs sand? Only in Iowa can you find fun in a corn bin.

Who needs sand? Only in Iowa can you find fun in a corn bin.

Finding the perfect pumpkin...
"I like this one"
"I like this one"
"Better make sure nobody takes it from me."
"I can get it..."
" I think I can manage..."
We took Cole to Night Eyes at the Blank Park Zoo and he made some new friends


This is Cole sliding down the HUGE slide
This is Cole not wanting to leave the HUGE slide.




"Did you hear the one about the frog and the goat?"
This is Cole sliding down the HUGE slide
This is Cole not wanting to leave the HUGE slide.
After leaving the slide, Cole was treated to an ice cream sandwich. Apparently, he felt that he needed some alone time and walked by himself to find the perfect place for a snack. We apologize to all those families taking pictures who now have an unidentified frog lurking in their family photos.
